Thursday, June 25, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a nice morning so far!

I don't have a huge selection of old photographs on my computer, but when I came across this one, I knew I wanted to post it! As you can see, the picture was taken on the gangway of an NCL cruise while it was stopped in Barbados back in 1997. What I love about this picture is that it has three generations of the women in our family in it (myself, my mum, and my nanny). It's been quite a few years now since my nanny passed away, and I still miss her everyday. I am so thankful to be able to have pictures like these to look at whenever I miss her most! The women in my family are so strong, intelligent, beautiful, and compassionate. I can't help but feel proud when I see little me, standing there with two of the most inspiring women I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment